Monday 6 December 2010

UKS Cybercrop

Oh heck!!! I didn't realise it was so long since I've blogged. I've not done a lot of crafting apart from a few Christmassy bits which I will post when they go up.

This weekend was the cybercrop over at UKS. I signed up at the very last moment having completely forgotten about it but still manged to get a few LO's done.


The first was a digi class by Karen which was right up my street.




The rest were all for challenges


                                          Santa Claus is Coming to Town
                                          Frosty the Snowman
                                      
                                          Christmas Wish


Not so keen on the last one. It was done very quickly to fulfil the challenge. I'm quite pleased with the others though.


TFL

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Your layouts are beautiful.

Monica Gale said...

Oh Gina I love those pages, I want to scrap more.. Hugs xxx

Loraine Arderne said...

Beautifull pages, just gorgeous.