Friday 31 December 2010

Happy New Year

2010 is coming to an end. It's been a dire year with Stu out of work but there is light on the horizon. I've had a lot of fun this year too despite lack of cash.


I wanted to blog my new years resolutions in an attempt to name and shame!!!


Primarily I intend to get off my butt and exercise...........a lot more.
Secondly I want to craft more so I will try to make at least one card a week and blog it!
And thirdly I will try to take more photo's, not a photo a day as I know I'll get bored and give up but plenty through the month and do a monthly review at the end of each month.


I think that's enough without making it too difficult, I don't want to fall at the first hurdle!


I have chosen one little word for the first time ever. I have chosen "achieve" 


I hope you all have a very happy and healthy new year for 2011


Hugs

2 comments:

Monica Gale said...

Happy New Year my lovely and I will join you in a few resolutions myself, the exercise more is one of them. And I will hold you accountable for the blogging side of things as well.
So glad Stu is back at work. Here s to a brighter 2011 Hugs xxx

Tracy said...

All my best to you and your family in the new year.
I have too want to be more active this year. I also have some creative goals.
Good luck with yours.